A blog by Bradley Phillips

Friday, November 20, 2009

More Work



So, I'm supposed to be having a show in December, however my contact at the gallery -Artspace Buffalo- seems to be avoiding me or he is just taking his sweet time getting back to me. In any case I've begun looking for an alternate space, in the inevitable case of Artspace falling through. I have a lot of new work here is a digital polaroid of a shoot I did today. I'm really linking the series, even though their purpose has changed a bit since conception.

1 comment:

  1. This is cool. The look on his face is great. I was thinking about ways that you could do what you originally had in mind (making it look like the rocket exploded in his face, not that I think you need to redo this photo or anything) and maybe if you got a black powder and poured it into a straw and then blew it onto his face then it would have the effect you were talking about. That's how indians did those petroglyphs of the outline of their hands. You know what I'm talking about? Anywho, I stinking love your stuff. I desperately want prints.
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    - Kat

    ReplyDelete